I. How do we collect data?
1. Inoutsight Przemyslaw Nieruchalski collects information about individuals engaged in his own name business or professional activity (hereinafter referred to as Entrepreneurs), as well as the data of natural persons engaged in legal activity not directly related to their activities, hereinafter referred to collectively as clients.
2. Clients' personal data are collected for the registration of the customer in the store through the establishment of Customer Account and when customers make a single purchase without having to set up accounts in the store.
3. In the case of registered accounts in the store, the client only gives your e-mail address and independently sets the password for the account in the store. If the customer holding account in the store wants to make a purchase is asked to amend its data:
b) the address (street, house number / apartment, post code, city);
c) telephone number;
d) In the case of Entrepreneurs of the above data range is further extended by the company Entrepreneurs and the NIP.
4. The above data can be independently changed by the customer after logging in to the Customer Account.
5. In the case of a single order in the Online Shop, the scope of data required to indicate the customer is the same. Customers provide the following information:
b) name and surname;
c) the address (street, house number / apartment, post code, city);
d) telephone number;
e) In the case of Entrepreneurs of the above data range is further extended by the company Entrepreneurs and the NIP.
6. When using websites Store are downloaded automatically additional information (IP address assigned to your computer or external IP address of the ISP, domain name, browser type, time of access, the type of operating system).
7. From Clients can also be collected navigation data, including information about links and references, which decide to click or other activities undertaken in our Store.
II. How we use your data?
1. In case of Registration Accounts Store customer data are used to: create individual customer accounts and management of the account and the opportunities to make purchases in the store, including the execution of complex orders and their delivery. In the case of purchase in the store personal data may be transferred to the courier company, which collaborates Inoutsight Przemyslaw Nieruchalski.
2. Navigation data can be used to provide customers with better service, data analysis, statistics and adapt to store customer preferences, as well as the administration Store.
III. The mechanism of cookies, IP address
1. Shop uses small files called cookies. They shall be recorded by Przemysław Inoutsight Nieruchalski on the computer of a visitor shop, if the browser allows it. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain from which, his "expiration time" and individual random number that identifies the file. The information collected by this type of file to help adapt offered by Inoutsight Przemyslaw Nieruchalski products to individual preferences and the actual needs of visitors to Shop. it also gives the opportunity to develop general statistics of visits presented products in the store.
2. Inoutsight Przemyslaw Nieruchalski uses two types of cookies:
a) Cookies session: at the end of the session your browser or turn off your computer stored information is deleted from the device memory. The mechanism does not allow session cookies to collect any personal data, or any confidential information from the computer clients.
b) permanent Cookies: are stored in the terminal equipment of the customer and remain there until you delete them. The mechanism of permanent cookies, sent by the store, allows you to store data only with your permission (expressed eg. By selecting "remember me" on login). In any other case, these files are not stored in a permanent manner.
3. Inoutsight Przemyslaw Nieruchalski uses its own cookies to:
a) authentication client in the store and ensure client session in the store (after logging in), so the customer does not have on every page in the Store to re-enter login and password;
b) studies, research and audit audience, and in particular to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how customers use the Store of the Web Site Store, which allows improving their structure and content.
a) popularization Store using the social networking site facebook.com (external administrator cookies: Facebook Inc., headquartered in the US or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland);
b) collect general anonymous and static data using analytical tools Google Analytics (external administrator cookies: Google Inc., based in the US);
5. The mechanism of cookies is safe for computers Store customers. In particular, this path is not possible to penetrate into computers Clients viruses or other unwanted software or malware. However, in their browsers Customers have the ability to limit or disable cookies, access to computers. If you use this option, use the Store will be possible, in addition to the functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
6. Inoutsight Przemyslaw Nieruchalski may collect your IP address. The IP address is a number assigned to the computer of a visitor shop by your ISP. IP number to access the Internet. In most cases, the computer is assigned dynamically, ie. Changing each time you connect to the Internet and therefore is regarded widely as non-personally identifying information. The IP address is used by Inoutsight Przemysław Nieruchalski diagnose technical problems with the server, creating a statistical analysis (eg. Determine from which areas we note the most visits), as information useful for administration and improvement store, as well as for security purposes and the possible identification of aggravating server adverse automatic programs for viewing content store.
IV. Access to the data
1. The personal data collected by the store have direct access only to authorized employees Inoutsight Przemyslaw Nieruchalski.
2. Your data may also be disclosed to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, in particular the relevant judicial authorities and entities designated in point: "How we use your data?"
3. Inoutsight Przemyslaw Nieruchalski provides customers who have a Customer Account, uninterrupted access to their data and the ability to modify them at any time. In order to make modifications to log in to the account the customer in the store. The customer has the option to remove personal data from a data set in the case of termination of services electronically. Inoutsight Przemyslaw Nieruchalski may refuse to remove customer data if that violated applicable Store Terms and preservation of data is necessary to explain the circumstances and determine the responsibility and the investigations by Przemyslaw Inoutsight Nieruchalski claims against the Customer.
1. Inoutsight Przemyslaw Nieruchalski hedges for the protection of data against loss, misuse and alteration. Inoutsight Przemyslaw Nieruchalski is committed to protecting all your data in accordance with the standards of safety and confidentiality.
2. Personal data in Inoutsight Przemyslaw Nieruchalski are protected in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997. Protection of Personal Data (Dz.U.2014.1182 JT) to prevent access to them by third parties.
3. If the customer holding a Customer Account Store lost in any manner password, store allows you to generate a new password to the account customer in the store. There is not, however, send password reminders. Client password is stored in the database in encrypted form, in a way that will be read. To generate a new password, enter your email address in the form available under the link "Forgot your password", given the login form to the account customer in the store. The new password will be sent only to the email address provided during registration or saved at the last change your profile.
4. Inoutsight Przemyslaw Nieruchalski never send any correspondence, including electronic mail, asking for your login details, in particular the access password to the account of the Client. Such information are also available via traditional mail, e-mail and telephone.
3. Date of last modification: 01.08.2016 r.