Refunds and returns
I. The right to return
1. A customer who has a contract of sale may withdraw from it without giving reasons, in accordance with the provisions of the Act of March 2, 2000. the protection of certain consumer rights.
2. For this purpose, the customer must submit a written statement within 14 days. To comply with the deadline, you must send a statement before its expiry. This right may be exercised by the Client by sending a written declaration of withdrawal, together with the intact goods and proof of purchase to the following address:
3. The term of 14 days in which the customer can withdraw from the Purchase Agreement shall be counted from the date of the Product in the case of a contract of sale.
4. In the event of withdrawal, the contract of sale is considered null and void, and what pages rendered shall be returned unchanged.
5. In case of withdrawal by the customer from the contract he is obliged to return the products covered by the agreement unchanged. The returned product by the customer can not bear traces of use - returned in their original packaging, complete. Failure to do so will result in refusal to accept the product for a refund. The reimbursement should take place not later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal, the address of the online store www.couleurcaramel.pl
6. Seller will refund the payments specified by the customer's bank account number, or in any other manner specified by the customer.
1. The seller is liable to the Client who is a natural person who purchases the product for the purpose unrelated to the activities of professional or business, for non-compliance with the Agreement Product sales to the extent specified in particular the Act of 27 July 2002. Specific terms of consumer sales and amending the Code civil (Dz. U. No 141, item. 1176, as amended.).
2. Complaints for non-compliance with the Agreement Product sales can be made in writing to the following address:
Zuzanna Kulawiak, ul. Jemiołowa 58/18, 53-447 Wroclaw, Poland
or via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. When submitting a claim must be submitted Vendors touted the product with proof of purchase and description of the complaint. The document should contain the following information: name, address, e-mail or postal address, telephone number, indicating the number of the product, the cause of the complaint and the date of purchase.
4. Seller will answer the complaint immediately, but no later than within 14 days.The complaint will be dealt with by the Service Provider immediately, not later than within 14 days.