Terms of the online store www.couleurcaramel.pl
I. The owner of online store www.couleurcaramel.pl is Przemysław Nieruchalski conducting business under the name:
Inoutsight Przemyslaw Nieruchalski, ul. Side 5, 63-500 Ostrzeszów, NIP: PL5140255470, REGON: 301203612
II. For the purposes of these Regulations the store were adopted the following definitions:
1. Seller: Przemyslaw Nieruchalski conducting business under the name: Inoutsight Przemyslaw Nieruchalski, ul. Side 5, 63-500 Ostrzeszów, NIP: PL5140255470, REGON: 301203612
2. Consumer: the natural person making purchases in the store to the needs not directly related to its business or professional activity.
3. Client: the natural person making purchases in the store for the needs directly related to its business or professional activity, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality.
4. Buyer: both consumer and customer.
5. Product: goods or goods purchased by the Buyer in shop www.couleurcaramel.pl
6. Terms and Conditions: these rules online store www.couleurcaramel.pl
7. Shop e-commerce platform, through which the Seller under the conditions specified in the Regulations Store offers its products for sale through the Internet.
8. PayPal - the provider of online payment services is PayPal
III. Conclusion of the contract and implementation:
1. Seller sells product through the Store Network Website. For more information about its offer available in the Shop Seller shall website: www.couleurcaramel.pl
2. Orders can be placed around the clock.
3. Conclusion of an agreement with the Buyer takes place upon the deposit of its order.
4. The main condition of the contract is properly filled in by the Purchaser form visible after purchase. Incorrectly filled or incomplete order forms for reasons not attributable to the Seller may not be realized.
5. The form contains the data needed for the proper performance of the contract.
6. Implementation of the Buyer's order within the deadline specified on the website www.couleurcaramel.pl in the "Cost and delivery times".
7. In the case of orders consisting of several products, the Seller valid for shipment from the longest term given for each product.
8. If the order placed by the Buyer will not be able to be realized because of the unavailability of the Product, the Seller shall immediately, not later than within 7 days, notify the Buyer of this fact and reimburse Buyer for all the amount paid for the contract in question.
9. In the event that the Seller will not be able to fulfill the order because even the temporary inability to fulfill the order of the properties ordered by the Buyer, the Seller is entitled to release from liability by performance to substitute corresponding to the same quality and purpose, and for the same price or remuneration, informing at the same time Buyer in writing about his right to refuse to provide and withdraw from the contract, with the return of the Product at the expense of the Seller.
1. All prices quoted by the Seller are denominated in the euro. The prices of all goods does not include the cost of their delivery.
2. The price of each Product is valid at the time of the order by the Buyer.
3. Seller reserves the right to change prices of products on offer store, introduce new products to offer the Store, the withdrawal of certain products from the offer store, carry and cancel promotions on our website, or make changes to them, without prejudice to the rights acquired by the Buyer , including in particular conditions of sales contracts concluded before the change.
V. Methods of payment:
1. The Seller accepts the following forms of payment:
a) online payment - payment of the entire price including postage is done electronically. A provider of online payment services is PayPal,
b) Bank transfer - payment of total price, including shipping costs is made on the Seller's bank account via bank transfer,
2. In the case of prepayment payment of the price for the ordered products together with the cost of shipping should be made to Seller's bank account:
Recipient Name: Przemyslaw Nieruchalski
Account number: PL08109011730000000112776099
Bic code: WBKPPLPP
V. Delivery and shipping costs:
1. The total cost of the package depends on the selected method of payment and delivery method.
2. Implementation of the delivery of the Product to the Buyer may take place:
a) by courier company
b) Postal Parcel
For orders on the amount above 130 euro the buyer is exempt from the shipping costs.
3. If the Buyer on receipt of the shipment notice that the package is damaged, it is advisable to draw up a damage report in the presence of courier or postman, and refusal to accept the goods.
VI. Personal data:
1. The Seller undertakes to protect the personal data of the Buyer in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Dz. U. No. 133, pos. 883) and the Law on electronic services (Dz. U. No 133, item . 1204).
2. The buyer specifying when ordering your data vendors hereby consents to the processing by the Seller in order to carry out the order.
3. The Seller does not give, sell or lend personal information Purchasers other persons or institutions. Personal data provided by the Buyer Seller treats information as extremely confidential and no outsider has access to them. They are not shared with any third parties, companies or organizations. They are used only for communication between the Seller and the Buyer and to the service.
4. Each Buyer has the right to inspect their data, the ability to request amend, update, correction or temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or removal
VII. Termination of the contract:
1. In accordance with the Act of 2 March 2000 on protection of some consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (Journal of Laws of 2000. No. 22, item. 271, as amended) The consumer can withdraw from the contract without giving any reason a written statement (hand signed by the Consumer) within 10 days from the date of delivery of the product.
2. The Buyer and Seller are obliged to return to each other what each witness unchanged. The reimbursement should be made immediately, but not later than within 14 days.
3. The returned products must be sent to the following address: Zuzanna Kulawiak ul. Jemiołowa 58/18, 53-447 Wroclaw, Poland. For the return shipment must be accompanied by a statement of withdrawal from the agreement unless it was sent Sellers earlier, before the expiry of the periods referred to in Section VII, paragraph 1.
4. The buyer is obliged to provide vendors a complete shipment of the product or products in the unaltered state no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal.
5. The costs of returning the Product to the Seller in connection with the withdrawal from the agreement referred to in Section VII, paragraph. 1 to the Buyer. The cost of returning the Product is not refundable.
6. In the case of an effective withdrawal from the sales contract, the return of the Product will be accepted, and no later than within 3 days Buyer will receive a refund of the amount paid for the contract in question.
7. In the event of the need to refund any transaction made by the customer's credit card Seller made repayment to a bank account assigned to the card payment Employer.
1. The seller is liable to the consumer for non-compliance with the agreement of the goods in terms of a specific law on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code of July 27, 2002. (Dz.U.02.141.1176 as amended. D.).
2. The consumer shall have the right to report non-compliance with the agreement of the Product ( "Complaint"), where the product is inconsistent with the agreement in accordance with the Act on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code of July 27, 2002. In this case, the consumer should send advertised product to the following address: Zuzanna Kulawiak, ul. Jemiołowa 58/18, 53-447 Wroclaw, Poland. Complaints will be considered no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Seller mail with the product.
3. Where the Complaint All shipping new goods shall be borne Shop. If replacement of the product will be a new longer possible (for example due to inventory depletion), the Seller will reimburse Buyer equivalent to the price of goods and shipping costs or offer other goods to choose from, at the discretion of the Buyer.
IX. Final Provisions:
1. Nothing in these Regulations is not intended to affect the rights of the Buyer. There can also be interpreted in this way, because in the event of any inconsistency part of the Regulations applicable law, Seller declares unconditional surrender to and application of this law in place of the challenged provision of the Rules. These Regulations do not turn off and does not limit any rights the Buyer who is a consumer who is entitled to it under the mandatory provisions of the law. In case of conflict between the provisions of these Regulations and the mandatory provisions of law conferring rights consumers, priority is given to these provisions.
2. The Seller reserves the right to change the Rules. All changes and their range of registered buyers will be notified by e-mail (to the indicated when registering or ordering e-mail). Notification will be sent at least 30 days before the entry into force of the new Regulations. Orders placed before the date changes to the present Regulations are based on the provisions in force at the date of order.
3. The current version of the regulations is always available to the Buyer in the "Help - Terms". In the course of the contract, and throughout the period of care after the Buyer's sales force Regulations approved by him when ordering.
4. In matters not regulated herein, the provisions of applicable law, including in particular the provisions of the Civil Code, the law on protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product of 2 March 2000. (OJ 2000. No. 22 pos. 271) and the Law on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the civil Code of July 27, 2002. (Journal of Laws 02.141.1176 as amended. d.). In matters concerning the use of online payment services in connection with the use of the Store, the relevant provisions of the Rules of service Blue Media S.A ..
5. Any disputes arising between the Seller and the Buyer will be considered courts of the place of the business by Przemyslaw Nieruchalskiego doing business under the name: Inoutsight Przemysław Nieruchalski, ul. Side 5, 63-500 Ostrzeszów, Poland. This limitation does not apply to disputes with Consumers, where the relevant provisions of the Act of 17 November 1964 - Code of Civil Procedure.