Kohl Kajal - black
Halfway between skincare and make-up, the Kohl Kajal is traditionally used by Indian women to protect the fragile area around the eye and intensify the look.
- the beeswax the association bio, Candelilla wax, silica and pigments ensures an extraordinary resistance of the product.
- it's composition based on organic Shea butter and organic sesame oil makes a very soft and comfortable application.
How to apply:
The Kohl Kajal is commonly placed on the inner edge of the lower eyelid to whiten the back of the eye, enhance the color of the iris and give luster to the eye.
Apply the lash line or inside of the eye, on the mucosa to highlight the eyes.
The Kohl Kajal can also degrade brush.
16.16% of active ingredients. 100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin, 18% of total ingredients are from organic farming
- mica: softens the skin, reflected light it gives the light and makes the spread silky
- castor oil: moisturises and stimulates the growth of eyelashes
- sesame oil: has a firming and softening skin
- Candelilla wax: nourishes and regenerates lashes
- organic shea butter: moisturises, regenerates, rich in vitamins A, E and F Olive oil: gives the skin smooth and silky to the touch
Size: 4 g
INCI: Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate - Hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters- Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed oil* - Sesamum indicum (Sesame) seed oil* - Cera Alba (Beeswax)* - Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic polyglycerides - Silica - Candelilla (Euphorbia cerifera) cera - C10-18 Triglycerides - Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter* - Tocopherol [+/– MAY CONTAIN : Mica – CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide) - CI 77491 (Iron oxides) – CI 77492 (Iron oxides) – CI 77499 (Iron oxides) – CI 75470 (Carmine) – CI 77007 (Ultramarine blue) – CI 77510 (Ferric ammonium ferrocyanide) - CI 77288 (Chromium oxide green) - CI 77742 (Manganese violet)]. * da agricoltura biologica.
Product reviews (0)